14.7.07

Well, Let me introduce myself

hi guyz,

I'm an animator with a strong appetite for character designs and concept arts buried deep in my heard. it's like a volcano..suddenly flows out and that's what you'll see in my posts here... let me introduce one of my latest designs that i posted in my blog .

This is a Stylization of Yeti- a Snowman . Sketched on paper and colored in photoshop.





So , my job's over.it's upto you to comment or not. Use your imagination.... lol!!!

Thanx 'mr. Blog Admin' for letting me in .


This is my blog,if anybody would love to see some Graphic Craps ...


4 comments:

grey said...

WELCOME ABOARD..!!

As for your illustration..

simple...and nice like the effort on detail...and shadow...just think your snowflakes....could have been spaced out a little more naturally ...(just a thought)

Harish k said...

nice work..... i feel u should have given foot impression on the show....i like the fur part,very realistic and those confused eyes...haha....nice work... and welcome to egobrew.

Unknown said...

thanx guyz . that was a quick work , i know i didn't look for details while working on the fur all the time...thanx for the comments

cosmic clown said...

hey roashan welcome to egobrew...hope to see lots from u and also learn from u...
just saw ur personal blog too...its great wor...eep on creating and sharing too......:0)